Once again WELCOME to Roselle Park Arts Festival 2017! We are very excited by the fine group of artists and crafters that will be exhibiting on Sept 23. Here are some last minute details:
1) Set-up can begin as early as 9 AM, or any time after, and must end by 12:30 at which time all cars must be removed from Chestnut St. We have parking within 1-2 blocks for all exhibitors and you will be given a card to put on your dashboard identifying you as participant. We have volunteers who can watch your area while you move your car.
Load-out can begin at 6:00. Awards will be presented on the Bandwagon stage at 6:00 and end at 6:45. Any artist/crafter who wishes to remain after 6 is free to do so, the Music Festival ends at 9:00. If that is your intention, please let me know.
2) Only access to Chestnut Street is by the entrance to Michael Mauri Park parking lot on Grant Street. There will be volunteers to direct you. You will be entering and exiting via this lot.
3) You have a spot reserved for you and the "Information & Volunteer" table will have the location of that spot for you. If there is any question or problem please see me--I will be there all day. If for any reason you are delayed or have any other type of issue, please notify me ASAP (908-720-0071)
4) Please note all the details on the application. We do not provide tables or tents, but if you need help setting up yours, I have volunteers more than willing to help. Should you have a true need for something, contact me via this email and I will see what I am able to provide.
5) There will be light refreshments and water at the two film screening locations. But also please note that we have some great eateries and food trucks on Chestnut.
6) We have a Pre-Event Celebration on Friday, Sept 22. This is for those who wish to network with other artists, performers, and the filmmakers. It is at a minimal cost of $5 per person. We offer this only as a way to enjoy the "down time" and meet each other. Attendance is completely voluntary. The details are here.
7) We will be handing out information on performance/event locations as well as artist/crafter brief summary and contact information. I have done my best to include everyone and the contact/business information that was supplied to me. If you have any changes please let me know ASAP.
I am very excited by this year's event, and look forward to seeing your great work! Pam Pam Reinoso Roselle Park Arts Committee Member Chair, Roselle Park Arts
ROSELLE PARK ARTS
A celebration of all that is ARTS!
The Roselle Park Arts Festival is located within the New York City metropolitan area and walking distance from New Jersey Transit Train, Bus stops and less than 1/2 hour by car from downtown New York City.